(Please read all information below before applying.)
To qualify for the program:
* European planner - need to be a corporate planner with corporate business
* US planners - need to be corporate or 3rd party planners with pharmaceutical or corporate business.
- You are NOT required to be a member of MPI to apply for the program.
- You will need your MPI username and password to login and apply. If you do not have one, you will be able to create one.
- Acceptance criteria is based on purchasing authority, potential for future business, geographical representation, annual budget and the need for a mixture of organizations. When providing future business you must present business that will be placed in 1 February 2015-1 February 2016.
- Completion of the application by planners does NOT guarantee participation in the program
- One planner from your company may apply.
- Applications completed with any of the following information: TBD, varies, or unknown will not be considered for review by the committee.
- MPI reserves the right to provide an alternative airfare option, in lieu of a airfare credit when a Lufthansa voucher (economy class) for flights is applicable.
- Planner must fill out the hosted buyer application IN FULL and be approved to participate.
- All planners must be present at the conference center by 15:00 Saturday, 31 January 2015 (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- All planners are required to sign the terms & commitment agreement form and provide credit card.
- There will be a mandatory welcome reception and luncheon with suppliers for planners who have been accepted into the program.
- Welcome Reception - Saturday, January 31.
- Planners Luncheon – Sunday, February 1
- All planners MUST abide and adhere to the terms and conditions of the program.
- If accepted your hosted buyer package will include:
- One complimentary EMEC 2015 registration; includes access to all conference education; lunch for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday; dinner on Sunday night
- Up to a $1,200 for US planners or €300 for European planners airfare credit (all baggage fees and transportation costs are the planners responsibility)
- Three night hotel stay Saturday through Monday at Radisson BLU Krakow or Park Inn by Radisson Krakow (hotel stay includes breakfast buffet, wireless and fitness center)
- Meet and greet reception with participating suppliers on Saturday night
- Networking lunch with participating suppliers on Sunday afternoon
- Opportunity to discover Krakow meeting and event venues pre or post programme
Questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The official partners of the MPI Hosted Buyer Program